Welcome Guest!
 Still Teachers?
RE: Is deceipt the only reality?  Former Student
 Oct 08, 2006 21:50 PDT

Tom Kubat wrote:

It is perfectly natural and somewhat pleasurable to get caught up in the

drama of this situation as new information comes out and new conclusions

are drawn. I suspect it will be an ongoing bit of entertainment for
some time to come.

What has been said, on this forum, that gives you the impression that
anyone finds this pleasurable or entertaining? I can assure you that I
do not find this pleasurable or entertaining AT ALL.

Besides the Truth, what isn't a story? Everything you said in your
email, starting from "I remember how Eli and Gangaji transformed my
life....until the last sentence, is your personal story about them.

I'm here on this forum to tell and hear stories, naturally. I'm here to
support people telling their stories about Elliot and Toni. The same
way I talk about any other atrocity I see and experience going on in
this world.

What I'm still tripping off of is how they claim to be "in the lineage
of Sri Ramana Maharshi." What a lie. There is no lineage of Ramana.
Ramana didn't send anyone out to teach.

Yes, I bought the lie, literally and figuratively. I see it's a lie, so
I'm happy to speak/write it's a lie, so maybe no one else buys the lie I
fell for.