Welcome Guest!
 Still Teachers?
RE: Peter Pan Philosophy for the Spoiled  Roberts, William NAVSEA
 Mar 20, 2007 14:02 PST

You are still avoiding my questions. Thus proving my point over and
over again.
Get serious and stop dodging the real issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: STUART RESNICK [mailto:SRESN-@COMCAST.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:58
To: elijaxonbear-ga-@topica.com
Subject: RE: Peter Pan Philosophy for the Spoiled

Roberts, William NAVSEA wrote:
 Once again you are guilty of the very same thing you accurse me of. We

 are both accepting authorities.

This happens all the time. Since you follow authorities, you
automatically assume it's the only possible way, and project your own
attachments onto everyone else. You figure that if I'm not following
Bhagavad Gita or whatever, then I must be following something else...
Gangaji?! Tolle?!? Jesus H. Christ!

Anyway, that leads to a question for you. When you take a shower, which
authority to you consult to determine if the water is hot or cold? (If
you rely on Bhagavad Gita, it's gonna get awfully soggy!)