Welcome Guest!
 Healing Events
    All Messages
Upcoming Healing Events with Neda  Phoenix Willow
 Jul 30, 2003 08:22 PDT

Intro to Sacred Dance

With Neda Dardashti RPP.

In this six-week class we will create an environment for each woman to
connect to her body and unlock her unique sensual movement. We will
create a safe space for the exploration of sacred feminine movement
based on Tantric Dance principles. We will also explore Tantric energy
as a way to playfully celebrate the gifts of being a woman, and as a
path to healing, transformation, and empowerment.

Class time will offer space for:

Self-reflection and exploration
Experiencing organic, authentic movement
Learning to create sacred space
Witness dancing
Play and fun.

Dates:
August 11th through September 15th
Monday Evenings, 7 -10 p.m.

Where:
Culver City Area

Fee:
$120 for the series

Space is limited. This class is for women only.

To register, or for more information, contact Neda Dardashti at (310)
447-4439 or write to Ne-@energyworkheals.com.

Facilitator:

Neda Dardashti is a healer and teacher who empowers others to manifest
their dreams and to live in beauty, grace, and freedom. She is a
practitioner of Polarity Therapy, Craniosacral Unwinding, Flower Essence
Therapy, and Co-Creative Concepts & Processes for individuals and
businesses. In the dance classes she not only shares her own lifelong
experience of the Dance but also the knowledge of it through her
lineage, having practiced Middle Eastern Dance since early childhood.
Neda creates a safe space for women to come to know their truth and the
healing wisdom within them. She is a genuine, compassionate, loving
presence that has the ability to heal.

Calendar of Upcoming Events:

Classes:

Co-Creative Gardening for Projects & Businesses
August 9th through September 13th Saturdays, 11:00 1:30 p.m.

The Seven Wheel Journey
Basic Teachings on the Chakras
September 15th through October 23rd - Thursdays, 7:00 9:30p.m.

    All Messages