Welcome Guest!
 expat_list
We are moving: New eBlog, ML, RSS Feed or Web  Fred Thomas
 Apr 30, 2006 02:48 PDT

Founded in 1994, Expat Services was born from the belief that the Expat
community needed a home base and a service that would bring all the
various overseas lifestyle and employment resources together has become
the largest online community for expatriates. ES can be accessed for
FREE (either eBlog, ML, RSS Feed or Web), the community has supported
expats through all phases of the expatriation and repatriation process.
It is our goal to build the most useful online pool of resources for
individuals and companies outside of their country. Expat Services is
embracing the Web 2.0, conferences call for new use of the internet by
giving users/readers more direct participation.
We are giving Expat_list a new look and feel!! We have begun this
process by moving the mailing list (Expat_list) component to Google
Groups and changed the name to ExpertDevJobs site
http://groups.google.com/group/ExpertDevJobs . This static service will

still include free distribution of Job Alerts.
But, we have now expanded our service to the worldwide expat community
by including a new Blog format (social software) at
http://expatservices.blogspot.com/. The main idea with the new Blog is
to give readers a proactive role in what they think about job postings,
interviews and ask for advice from others in
the bizz.

HR types may post their vacancy needs "free of charge" to reach our
65,000 readers ( as we have linked to Google Groups) + our RSS Feeds
many others sources. You can still find us at home at
www.expetservices.com.

The great thing is its still "Free of Charge" to employers and
professionals. Please visit the Blog site
http://expatservices.blogspot.com/. And replay to this note so your will

still receive Job Alerts.

Comments/Suggestions? It takes just a few seconds to right and note on
the blog?

------ End of Forwarded Message ------