Welcome Guest!
 explore
Thank you readers and book buyers for making Frankfurt 2005 a success!  Thomas Green
 Nov 01, 2005 19:55 PST

Thank you for your continued interest in Robert Stanek's books and
Reagent Press! As much as I've tried to keep the list going, this seems
more like an annual posting of news and events than anything else.

* For the hundreds of book buyers who stopped by our display at the
October 2005 Frankfurt Book Show, I would like to offer a hearty thanks
on behalf of everyone at RP Books/Reagent Press.

* For the many, many readers who came by to discuss and praise the books
on display, I also would like to offer a hearty thanks on behalf of
everyone at RP Books/Reagent Press.

Thank you so much for your continued interest in our books and products.

Sincerely,

Thomas Green
RP Books/Reagent Press