Welcome Guest!
 Family Life
Tick-Tock, Biological Clock  Jenny Baker
 Oct 12, 2000 16:36 PDT
========================
Family Life Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

Today, I have babies on the brain, owing to a phone call received last
night, where a dear friend shared the news that she's pregnant. In honor
of this joyous announcement, our theme today (predictably, I know) is
babies, of course, and pregnancy too.

A great resource for any of you who share my current preoccupation with
pregnancy and babies is TipWorld's Pregnancy and Baby Tips from
BabyCenter. This tip is a two-in-one deal: Each day, you'll get one
email with two tips -- one related to pregnancy, and another about
babies. The tips about pregnancy deal a lot with the upheaval your body
undergoes in the nine months it takes to grow a perfect new person.
There are also tips on ways to make sure that new little person will be
born just as healthy and perfect as he/she can be. The baby tips cover
your new concerns after that wee baby makes its long-anticipated
entrance into the world.

Did you ever know there'd be so much to think about? Whew! Preoccupying
indeed! That's why Pregnancy and Baby tips are here to help you keep it
all together both before and after the arrival of that joyous little
bundle.

The list is here:
http://www.topica.com/lists/tipworld-babycenter/

Or you can subscribe here: