Welcome Guest!
 Family Life
Food Fetish  Jenny Baker
 Oct 19, 2000 14:29 PDT
========================
Family Life Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

You may not realize this, dear readers, but by the time I'm done sharing
good recipe sites, you all will be a lot like Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone
with the Wind" (except without the racist part). Why? Because soon, you
to will be able to histrionically decry "I'll never be hungry again! No,
as God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!" So let's get busy
with the food links!

Vegetarians will rejoice to see the variety of tasty options represented
on the Vegetarian Resource Group page. Trust me, there's more to life
than bean sprouts, and you can read all about it here:
http://www.vrg.org/recipes/

A great all-purpose site with all kinds of recipes and general food info
is About.com. Their offerings are divided based on the food's region of
geographic origin. It's not exactly an atlas of world cuisine, but the
geography is nevertheless pretty extensive. You'll find everything from
good old Southern U.S. cooking to Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Caribbean,
Indian dishes and lots more. It's here:
http://home.about.com/food/index.htm

Now don't think I'm overlooking desserts! You will find an impressive
number of links to various sites with dessert recipes by visiting the
Kitchen Link. Whatever confection satisfies your sweet tooth, you're
likely to find it represented here:
http://www.kitchenlink.com/cgi/public_frames?page=rcpdes

Now, get in the kitchen Scarlett. You've got some cooking to do!

Related Info at Topica

Women & Family Channel
http://www.topica.com/channels/women/

Food & Drink Channel