Welcome Guest!
 Family Life
Fiendish Foods  Jenny Baker
 Oct 20, 2000 15:44 PDT
========================
Family Life Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

Let's tie up the week by tying up our two themes from the past few days:
Halloween and recipe sites. You know what's coming, don't you?
Thaaaaat's right -- Halloween recipes! After all, I want to make sure
you have some real goodies when I come around trick-or-treating at your
door. (What's that? Too old? Pshaw! No such thing!)

By far my favorite collection of Halloween recipes can be found at
Berkeley's Searchable Online Archive of Recipes. Why my favorite?
Because they have recipes for things such as Brain Cell Salad, Cat
Litter Casserole, Bloody Eyeballs on the Rocks, and the finest
achievement of all, Boogers on a Stick! Oh yeah, and you can wash all
those delectables down by concocting their recipe for Ghoul-Ade! It's
all right here:

http://soar.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/holiday/halloween/index0.html

For a slightly less descriptive, although no less tasty, collection of
Halloween recipes, you could visit the Ghastly Goodies section over at
About.com. There you will find treats ranging from Spooky Spiders to
Wormy Apples (who knew you needed a recipe for that?). That's here:

http://southernfood.about.com/food/southernfood/library/holiday/blhwidx.htm

Not enough sugary treats for you yet? To help you cross the final line
in to the ultimate state of sugar shock, here's a final site for
Halloween treats. This one is at Childfun.com, and their recipes are
specifically designed to be made with the help of your own little
gremlins. Since you know how much fun (and how tidy) it is to have the
kids help out in the kitchen, don't miss this one!

http://www.childfun.com/menus/halloween.shtml

Related Info at Topica

Women & Family Channel
http://www.topica.com/channels/women/