Welcome Guest!
 Family Life
The Good News Is...  Jenny Baker
 Nov 01, 2000 16:06 PST
Dear Women & Family Friends,

Starting this week, our newsletter will be scaled back in frequency from
every weekday to once a week on Fridays. The good news is that this
gives me more time to make sure the things we send you in the weekly
newsletter meet standards of the highest editorial quality (mine!). I
will look forward to continuing to send you a weekly installment of the
very best women & family-related content out there. As much, I hope, as
you'll look forward to receiving it.

If you have any comments, or spectacular sites to recommend, please
feel free to email me at jen-@get.topica.com.

Until Friday,

Jenny Baker