Welcome Guest!
 Family Life
Cookie Monster's Delight  Topica Editorial
 Dec 08, 2000 15:10 PST
========================
Family Life Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

The holidays, they just keep on coming. Last time I wrote, Thanksgiving
was days away, and this time, Christmas looms right around the corner. I
could talk to you about ways to get your shopping done online, but since
I'm an avowed procrastinator, I think it's not even time to *start*
shopping yet. What I'm much more interested in than shopping is, as
always, food! Specifically, Christmas cookies.

If you share my fascination, you're going to be thrilled with what I
have for you today. You know that song about the 12 days of Christmas?
Well, forget geese a-laying and maids a-milking, and instead check out
FoodTV.com's take on that old classic: the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies.
That's right, 12 days and 12 recipes for different kinds of cookies on
each one of those days. Currently, they're only on Day 2, which means 10
more delicious cookie recipes to go. So, in case all you little Whos out
there in Whoville are feeling Grinch-ish at the prospect of the same old
cookies again this year, check in with FoodTV to spice things up a
little.

Is there a better gift than that? If there is, I sure can't think of it
at the moment. I've got visions of sugar cookies dancing in my head!

12 Days of Christmas Cookies
http://www.foodtv.com/holidays/christmas12daysofcookies/0,3547,,00.html

Related Info at Topica

Women & Family Channel