Welcome Guest!
 FFWAD
RE: Another Member to the List  Peter Phung
 Sep 09, 2000 20:19 PDT

Eddie Davidson wrote:
 on 9/5/00 8:23 AM, sheila webster at sheilaw-@hotmail.com wrote:

 Hello
How's your team doing ?

Well Panic Fc looks good for this season, but Red Star Orleans could be
struggle.

Have you been doing Pauls internet footy for very long, this is my third
season.

I think my fourth. Actually won my first season - beginners luck.

 Cheers

Eddie

I'm the opposite of Eddie, I had no beginners luck. This is my 5th year
and I'm finally in the Premier League after I finished 2nd last year in
the 1st Div. I think I've made the Cup 1/4 final twice as well but
always 'choke'.

My team this year seems to be ok so far, 4 pts in 3 matches.

Peter
Pick That Out!!