Welcome Guest!
 FFWAD
RE: Hi again  Andrew Johnson
 Oct 30, 2000 03:35 PST

I keep bloody drawing when I think I've won ! That, and Craig Hignett keeps
hitting the bar/post/fantastic save from keeper/etc......

Swines !

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Roberts [mailto:ma-@p-roberts.freeserve.co.uk]
Sent: 29 October 2000 20:52
To: 'ffw-@topica.com'
Subject: RE: Hi again

On 28 October 2000 19:31, Peter Phung [SMTP:phu-@cadvision.com] wrote:
 Wow, no one's posted in a long time.
I'm still struggling in the middle of the table in my first year in the
premier league as october ends. Hope all of you are doing well too.

Peter

Yes, I'm a little disappointed that this hasn't really taken off. I'm
tempted to suggest all transfers should be conducted via this list!

Anyway, two wins in a row for you now, Peter. New results just out ...

Of course, my Boca Pensioners II happened to be playing the ONLY team with
Sheringham in it, so I lost 8-5 and am now second bottom. However, with a
game in hand, and only 9 points separating me from top spot, there's still
plenty to play for! As for Surreal, they're higher up the league (not much)
but further adrift.

Actually, Div. 1 is looking very interesting this year. The top three spots
are all held by teams who struggled badly last year, in fact Cockney Red &
White have just hit the front and they were bottom by some distance.
There's always hope in fantasy football!

Cheers,
Paul.

T O P I C A The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16