Welcome Guest!
 FFWAD
Bad luck on the postponement front  Paul Roberts
 Jan 02, 2001 17:37 PST
I'm going to have to change this postponement rule!! I've had no luck with
it at all this season - twice I've had opponents claim postponements
against me in games I'd won, then lost them.

This time I've got 6 - yes that's SIX - players missing due to their
matches being called off. What happens? My opponent is missing FOUR, and I
lose 3-2.

I'm not happy!!

Paul.