Welcome Guest!
 FFWAD
RE: New league structure  Paul Roberts
 Aug 09, 2001 08:14 PDT
 -----Original Message-----
From: John Nichol [mailto:john.n-@pobox.com]
Sent: 09 August 2001 16:05
To: ffw-@topica.com
Subject: RE: New league structure

Paul,

I agree that we don't want too few games. As long as the rules are clear
up front thats all that really matter. Losing players mid-season is a
pain as generally the other good players are already taken.

That's why I like to trawl around the lower divisions - not only do you get
more consistent scorers than in the Premiership but it's less likely that a
lot of other teams have got them!

 Losing Super Kev & Becks didn't hold me back that much last year. But I
have a feeling Super K will be scoring for fun this year, 35-40 goals,
so he is going to be one to have.

Ah, I see the famous Nichol optimism has kicked in big time ...!

Paul.