Welcome Guest!
 Times
Well finaly  Wildduck Publishing
 Jun 27, 2011 13:42 PDT

I have re-released a cookbook done a number of years ago. This time it
is the form of an eBook. It can be read in several different formats,
currently it is on Smashwords and should move to bookstores in the next
few weeks,
I guarantee you will get a kick out of the corny humor and enjoy the
recipes. So please visit and purchase this very inexpensive masterpiece.
I know where ya live.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/68933
The Dysfunctional Birthday Cookbook
I have about 4 more cookbooks in process, so more to come. Thanks for
reading.
Publisher