Welcome Guest!
 FOS Forum
Re: Guide to the FOS Movement  Stevan Harnad
 Aug 23, 2001 05:00 PDT
Dear Peter,

It looks good, but one important suggestion: For the reasons I
have described in our recent correspondence, it is not the "Literature
Liberation Movement", it is the "(Refereed) Literature Liberation
Movement" (as every retrievable index of it in Google confirms!).

You are of course free to use the term any way you wish, but could I
ask that you qualify the first mention of it with its original
formulation, as specific to the Give-Away literature, of which the
Refereed Journal Literature is the main and most important case?

Many thanks,

Stevan

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Peter Suber wrote:

 I just put the first draft of my Guide to the FOS Movement on the web at
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/guide.htm

I'll announce this in the next issue of the Newsletter, but I thought you
might want a preview.

Peter