Welcome Guest!
 gbsigchi.hotjobs
UI Designer at Brightcove in Cambridge, MA  Todd Chapin
 Aug 18, 2010 11:56 PDT

UI Designer at Brightcove in Cambridge, MA

We are beefing up our UX team here at Brightcove and I was hoping some
of you in my LinkedIn network might know some potential candidates.
The role is posted as a mid level position but I could make some
exceptions for the right senior level candidate. The position reports
to our Dir UX.

User Interface Designer at Brightcove
Greater Boston Area
Brightcove is an online video platform. Media companies, businesses
and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute
video on the Web. Founded in 2004, Brightcove is a
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business...

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=1080670&trk=NUS_CMPY_FOL-jobt