Welcome Guest!
 genius-l
Re: Donna's Indignance  Donna Thompson
 Mar 18, 2005 17:34 PST

Good diversion Dan, narcissism didn't occur to me.

Donna Thompson
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Rowden" <drow-@bigpond.com>
To: <geni-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [genius] Donna's Indignance

2-Day Tax Refund Loans TaxBrain Online Tax Service Get Started
Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMnausWOibnVIgYa/TaxBrain

Donna wrote:

 Wouldn't it have bothered you Andrew if he excluded your name from
genius-list, wouldn't it have bothered anyone who has contributed? He said
he would include ALL current subscribers, but he excluded me, he's a LIAR.

Excuse nme, Donna, but I said no such thing. Don't you actually read and
comprehend what is written by other people? I said if I started another
genius list I would invite all current subscribers. And I will.

I didn't state that I would list all subscribers in that bit of list
history. Do you know long that would take? A month at least. I also
didn't mention Tomas and a number of current contributors. How come you're
not expressing indignance for them? This is why I accuse you of narcissism.

I ask you to think about the possibility that you have a problem in that
regard.

Dan Rowden

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMjausWOibnVIgYf/ProductTestPanel