Welcome Guest!
 genius-l
Re: Donna's Indignance  Donna Thompson
 Mar 26, 2005 14:31 PST

"In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must, above
all, be a sheep"   Albert Einstein
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Thompson" <creati-@shaw.ca>
To: <geni-@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [genius] Donna's Indignance

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover« Platinum Card and getů
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus« reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadfzUausWOibnVIgYa/DiscoverCard

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be
counted counts"
(Sign hanging in Einstein's office in Princeton)