Welcome Guest!
 genius-l
Re: Donna's Indignance  Dan Rowden
 Mar 19, 2005 18:50 PST

Donna wrote:

 Dan, my source of anger came from your words literally speaking. Can you
disagree with this?

Yes I can disagree. Your anger, like anyone else's, comes from your own
ego. You could have responded a number of ways to what I wrote. Obviously
any emotion is precipitated by some stimuli or other, but the actual
emotions we generate speak to our own psychology and each individual has to
take responsibility for that.

Dan Rowden