Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
Light a Fire Under Your ... Resolution  Topica Editorial
 Jan 02, 2001 17:37 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

Happy New Year, everyone. Did you make any resolutions? Let me guess.
You're going to exercise more… No, really. This time you mean it, and
you're finally going to use that gym membership, instead of just paying
for it. On a related note, maybe you've resolved to eat better, in an
attempt to lose those 10 or so extra holiday pounds gained from all the
holiday goodies you enjoyed.

Well, if you need help sticking to your exercise resolve, that's what
personal trainers are for. If you need help with sticking to more
good-for-you foods, that's what I'm here for, and I'll direct you to
Cooking Light's home page. Perhaps you're already familiar with the
magazine; you'll find that the web site has lots of the same great
cooking features and light recipes. Right now, they have a very
seasonally appropriate main feature -- Chicken Soup Variations. The
holiday season might be over, but flu season isn't, so the timing for
some variations on that old chicken soup standby is perfect! You'll also
find all of Cooking Light's usual helpful links, like the recipe finder
and a 2000 recipe index.

Finally, if you want to eat lighter but don't want to give up your old
favorite dishes, try taking Cooking Light up on their offer to lighten
up some of your recipes. It works like this: You submit a recipe, and if
they choose to adapt it to a more healthy version, you'll get a free
Cooking Light cookbook.

Here's where you'll find it: http://www.cookinglight.com/

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com