Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
Fun with Your Food  Topica Editorial
 Jan 11, 2001 16:47 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

C'mon. Admit it. I know that at some point, all of you have been sitting
around, watching some simpleton toss it on the $100 dollar question of
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, and thinking "Oh. My. God. I could do
better than that!"

Well, About.com has your big chance. And to make things even better, all
of the questions in their online version of the game are about a subject
you're all quite familiar with -- food! It's true. You can head on over
to their site and test your food smarts by playing Who Wants to Be a
Gourmet? Best of all, their version doesn't include the aggravation of
having Regis shatter your concentration with his inopportune shouts of
"IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER?!" On the other hand, you don't actually get
any money if you get all the questions right, but you have to make some
trades in life.

So, check this one out just for fun. And in case you're wondering how
your faithful food scribe fared in the game, let's just say I didn't
exactly win enough for early retirement.

See how you do! It's here:
http://homecooking.about.com/food/homecooking/library/gourmet/blgourmet.htm

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com