Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
In the Soup  Topica Editorial
 Jan 16, 2001 17:31 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

When it's cold, dark, rainy (or snowy) outside most of the time, it is
definitely the season for soup. Think about it. If it's too horrible to
risk a venture into the frigid, hostile outdoors, what could go along
with staying indoors better than a steaming hot, warming bowl of soup?
Whether it's a nice chicken noodle, or a hearty beef strew, Campbell's
wasn't lying -- soup is good food!

Today I present to you a few places you can look for some good soup
recipes. First, head on over to the Internet Epicurean, where they share
my attitude about the wonderful, warming properties of soup. Even more
useful than simply sharing enthusiasm, they're also sharing some great
recipes too, including lobster bisque, split pea, matzo ball soup, and
more.

That's here: http://www.dragons.net/articles/soup/

About.com, aware that some of you in the Southern Hemisphere aren't
dealing with winter right now, offers soups for all seasons. Lots of
them.

That's here:
http://homecooking.about.com/food/homecooking/library/weekly/aa011199a.htm

And finally, the best soup site I've ever seen: Soup Song. You have to
see this one to believe it.

See it here: http://www.soupsong.com/

Happy soup slurping.

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com