Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
Start Stewing About It  Topica Editorial
 Jan 19, 2001 15:51 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

What oh what shall we make this weekend? How about stew? Stew's usually
one of those things where you get out a big pot, grab whatever's in the
fridge, mix it all up and see what happens. Sometimes it's a tasty
result, but other times, you end up on the phone with Dominos.

In the hopes of exercising a bit of "quality control" over our stew
results, here are some recipes to work from that will hopefully go a
long way towards ensuring an edible result.

The typical, the traditional. Beef Stew.
http://southernfood.about.com/food/southernfood/library/cprec/bl104_10.htm?rnk=r8&terms=stew

More exotic. Zimbabwean Vegetable and Peanut Stew.
http://www.soupsong.com/rpeanut1.html

Vegetarian. African Vegetarian Stew.
http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/diabetic/african-vegetarian-stew1.rec

Black Bean Stew. (OK, technically it's a chowder.)
http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/soups/recipe7.rec

Game often works well in stews. For instance, Orange Venison Stew.
http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/stews/recipe334.rec

Hope you'll find one to your liking!

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com