Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
Are You Ready for Some Football?  Topica Editorial
 Jan 26, 2001 17:27 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

Even if you don't like sports, you know what this weekend is all about.
It's about football. And football gatherings, I think it is safe to say,
do not generally feature the most haute of haute cuisines. We're not
talking duck fricassee, we're talking "Duck! Someone's throwing food
again!"

And I'm all for it. So we're having less of a menu this week than just
some recipes appropriate for your Sunday Super Bowl fun.

Wings! Various versions from FoodTV:
http://www.foodtv.com/holidays/superfanfarewingrecipes/0,2653,,00.html

Chili recipes, from SOAR:
http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/chili/

Pizza recipes. Nineteen of them, covering everything from
pulls-no-punches meat and cheese varieties to goofy prawn and smoked
gorgonzola options:
http://www.garvick.com/recipesmm/pizza_recipes.htm?ref=150

Tons of dips, from FoodTV. You provide the chips:
http://www.garvick.com/recipesmm/pizza_recipes.htm?ref=150

I assume you can take care of the hot dogs, nachos, and beer yourselves,
right? Right then. Go team!

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com