Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
My Chocolatey Valentine  Topica Editorial
 Feb 09, 2001 16:11 PST
========================
Grub & Grog Newsletter
========================

by Jenny Baker (jen-@get.topica.com)

Next Wednesday is Valentine's Day. I know -- like you all need the
reminder. Everywhere you turn, there are hearts and flowers jumping in
your face. But the hearts and the flowers aren't the good part of this
holiday, the chocolate is. As such, we will now turn our attention to
some recipes that will help you create the most exquisite chocolate
confections you can imagine. That's right. This week it's all chocolate,
all the time.

First, you can always rely on FoodTV for holiday-themed menus, and they
don't let you down on V-Day. Visit them for recipes ranging from
chocolate fondue to chocolate truffle cake to fallen chocolate pecan
cake. (If you click around the site, you'll also find a useful little
guide that will help you find the perfect wine for your chocolate.)

http://www.foodtv.com/holidays/valentinescandyisdandy/0,3687,,00.html

Who knows chocolate better than Godiva? Right -- no one. So it's
probably safe to assume they also know good chocolate recipes. Here's a
link to a bunch of them on the Godiva site.

http://www.godiva.com/recipes/default.asp

This one is from SOAR, and it's for bitter chocolate truffles.

http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/desserts/candy/recipe221.rec

If you're not particularly interested in bitter chocolate truffles,
search SOAR on your own. They've got about 1,000 other chocolate
recipes, one of which is bound to be just what you're looking for.

http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/

Happy Valentine's Day!

Related Info at Topica

Food & Drink Channel (the best content on edibles and drinkables)
http://www.topica.com/channels/food/

TipWorld Food & Cooking Tips (great cooking tips and more)
subscribe: mailto:tipworld-foodp-@topica.com