Welcome Guest!
 Grub&Grog
A Fond Farewell.  Topica Editorial
 Apr 05, 2001 17:32 PDT
Fellow Foodies --

Perhaps the observant among you have lately noticed that issues of this
newsletter have become more sporadic over the past month or so. Fact is,
Topica requires my writerly resources elsewhere. So while I have greatly
enjoyed writing about cool food and wine web sites out there for you, I
regret to inform that my days as food columnist here draw to a close.
It's been fun, I've learned a lot, and I hope you have too. To you, fine
readers, I say thanks for joining me.

A final thing. To appease your thirst for further knowledge on food and
drink, here are a couple of other Topica lists that might do the trick.

Everyday Cook Tip & Recipe of the Week
Weekly cooking tip accompanied by a tasty recipe.
http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/lists/everydaycook/

Recipe du Jour
For you English speakers, that's one recipe per day.
http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/lists/rdj/

TipWorld Wine Tip of the Day
Written by Robin Garr, whose knowledge gives Parker a serious run for
his money.
http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/lists/tipworld-wine/

Cheap Wine Discussion List
Discuss your great cheap wine finds with others.
http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/lists/cheapwine/

If none of these tickle your particular fancy, maybe you can find
something to your liking in these related areas on the Topica site:

Food & Drink Channel:
http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/channels/food/

Recipes: http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/dir/?cid=6406

Cooking: http://www.topica.com/partner/topicsan/dir/?cid=353