Welcome Guest!
 GSN Expeditions
2nd graders - determination, diligence, perseverance & Wave  Global SchoolNet
 Apr 13, 2004 09:54 PDT

Our second grade students at Bells Ferry Elementary are very excited
about Wave's expedition. We study character words at our school and so
many of the words of the week apply to Wave. Some typical words that
come to mind are determination, diligence, perseverance and commitment.
We are a small school in Marietta, Georgia, in the United States of
America. It is exciting to be able to keep track of Wave's log and his
goal towards the Pole. We look forward each day to reading about his
journey. It is so nice to be able to read a positive current event
during these times of so much tourble in the world.

GO WAVE!

------------------
The Answer:
Dear 2nd Graders at Bells Ferry Elementary,

Thank you so much for letting us know how you are following along with
Wave's incedible expedition. We will pass your message on to him, so he
can think about your words as he travels the rest of his journey!

Sincerely,

Yvonne Andres

Global SchoolNet Help Desk
http://www.globalschoolnet.org