Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
Re: IMPORTANT: The New List  Greg Kreis
 Aug 03, 2004 11:46 PDT

If you have NOT received a message from
hardhats-@lists.sourceforge.net please let me know PRIVATELY (so
we don't have needless chatter in the group). My email is
gkr-@pioneerdatasys.com.

Greg Kreis wrote:

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today You can find a credit card to
fit your credit needs. All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards,
& Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8SdcbedUKva/411Web

To make the transition, may I suggest that new threads be started on
the new mailing list and we can then let the current threads die out
as they normally would.

For now, we will have two archives of messages for Hardhats. The one
at Topica and the new one at SourceForge. We will see what can be
done about merging them, but we can't make any promises.

Greg Kreis wrote:

 Please note that we are going to automatically move all addresses
from this Topica mailing list to the new mailing list for Hardhats at
SourceForge. This will eliminate the hassle of each of us having to
subscribe.

When the addresses have been moved, we will send out a message to
indicate it is in use. For now, continue to use this list on
Topica. My hope is that they will be able to transition us sometime
next week.

If you get a message from the new list,
hardhats-@lists.sourceforge.net, DO NOT complain to
SourceForge. Email me. ;-) If you do not want to be on the new
mailing list, we will send instructions on how to unsubscribe.

--
Greg Kreis                   Pioneer Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.PioneerDataSys.com - VistA Training and Consulting

"Genius is childhood recaptured at will." (Charles Baudelaire)