Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
RE: Problem with database  Nick James
 Aug 03, 2004 21:12 PDT

Hi Bhaskar and Nancy
I have got my problem solved. That command worked.
Thanks
Nick
--- K Bhaskar <k.bha-@sanchez.com> wrote:

 Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:
 Amazing Diet Patch
The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now
FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8Sdcbfz7e3a/MyDietPatches

That means $gtmroutines (shell environment variable
from which
$ZROUTINES is initialized; $ZROUtines being what
GT.M uses as a search
path to find routines) is not set correctly. It
should include the
directory from which GT.M is being run.

Assuming that you have set $gtm_dist to point to
that directory, did you
execute "source $gtm_dist/gtmprofile" or "source
$gtm_dist/gtmcshrc"
(depending on your shell) or otherwise set
$gtmroutines?

-- Bhaskar

Nick James wrote:

I tried to go to the GDE prompt by executing the
command mumps -r ^GDE and d ^GDE on the GTM
prompt.
 But it shows the message that file is not found.

Nick

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:
 Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.

All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad
Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8Sdcbfz7e3f/411Web
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail