Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
RE: CPRS Shared Templates  mbag-@hotmail.com
 Aug 04, 2004 07:15 PDT

Thanks Kevin for clarifying my doubts. I have been reading the documents
and I think I understand them. In any case, I do not want to miss
anything, so it would be nice if you can send me the details (creating
the heirarchy) offline. my e-mail id is mbagepll at hotmail dot com

THanks
Madhavi
Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

Madhavi,

That looks similar to what I found. But I did not
really want to use any of the templates that had been
previously defined... so I set up my own heirarchy.
Do you know how to do that?

Kevin
--- mbag-@hotmail.com wrote:

 Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:
 Amazing Diet Patch
The fastest - Easiest way to lose weight! Try it now
FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8SdcbexIfea/MyDietPatches

Kevin,

I can only see the following when I use the OR OE/RR
MENU CLINICIAN
option.

Select: Chart Contents// NW   Write New Note
TITLE: ?
Answer with TIU DOCUMENT DEFINITION NAME, or
ABBREVIATION, or
      PRINT NAME
Do you want the entire TIU DOCUMENT DEFINITION
List? y (Yes)
    Choose from:
    ADMISSION ASSESSMENT        TITLE
    ADVANCE DIRECTIVE        TITLE
    ADVERSE REACTION/ALLERGY        TITLE
    ASI-ADDICTION SEVERITY INDEX        TITLE
    CARDIAC CATH CONSULT RESULTS        TITLE
    CLINICAL WARNING        TITLE
    CRISIS NOTE        TITLE
    EMERGENCY ATTENDING        TITLE
    HISTORY AND PHYSICAL        TITLE
    INTAKE AND OUTPUT (I&O)        TITLE
    NEUROLOGY CONSULT RESULTS        TITLE
    NURSING ADMISSION ASSESSMENT        TITLE
    NURSING DISCHARGE INSTRUCTIONS        TITLE
    SOAP - GENERAL NOTE        TITLE

I cannot see the National Templates...Can you see it
with your set up?

Thanks
MAdhavi

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

Madhavi,

Can you see them in the old roll-n-scroll CPRS
menu?
 I.e. not the windows client.

Try option OR OE/RR MENU CLINICIAN. I feel that
first
 getting it to work locally takes out the
complicating
 factor of working with the windows client.

Kevin

Your free subscription is supported by today's
sponsor:
 Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.

All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad
Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacvgubz8SdcbexIfef/411Web
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail