Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
[Fwd: Re: [Hardhats-members] MyHealtheVet Software Architecture?]  Joseph Dal Molin
 Aug 19, 2004 14:02 PDT

Forwarded on behalf of...

-----Forwarded Message-----
 From: gpmonger <gpmo-@rica.net>
To: dalm-@e-cology.ca
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] MyHealtheVet Software Architecture?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:24:07 -0400

I had trouble mailing this to the list, it bounced. Perhaps you could
forward to the list.

If you are on the intranet, you should be able to the project website
http://vaww1.va.gov/myhealthevet/
Not sure they have much posted in the line of tech documents. I think there
are some UMLs for the pilot on there somewhere. I can't seem to get to the
site today, maybe you'll have better luck.
The pilot was developed using MS technologies.
The national rollout version is using Java, Oracle, and WebLogic.
There is a MUMPS piece for both.

I'll check to see if there is more info available somewhere.