Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
RE: Pediatric Immunization Logic  nanthr-@msn.com
 Aug 23, 2004 14:33 PDT

Do you know if it is one of a number designed to capture immunizations that
children have had from various sources into one registry and/or whether or
not it has a reminder system?

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky.-@med.va.gov [mailto:Becky.-@med.va.gov]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 5:14 PM
To: hard-@topica.com
Subject: RE: [HARDHATS] Pediatric Immunization Logic

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgpbz8SdcbdPgCra/OmahaSteaks

Nancy, I have been out of touch for a few months (audits, JCAHO, etc.) but
wanted to let you know that the State of Washington has started its own
immunization tracking package. Perhaps someone from the University of
Washington is involved with that package. Am assuming it is in MUMPS, but
since I haven't actually seen the package, am not sure. I do know, however,
that the UW Physician's Network also has an immunization module.

Hope this helps.