Welcome Guest!
 Hardhats
(Linux ETC) Upcoming Linux training classes before and after VistA
Community Me
 crawford.-@linux-etc.net
 Aug 27, 2004 19:53 PDT

With the results from the Seattle, WA VistA Community Meeting of the
need for some basic Linux training, including base installation, I would
like for this information to be passed on to anyone who is not on the
various VistA Community email lists.

The Linux ETC Company will be hosting our Linux Fundamentals (LNX-100)
and a General Linux 1, LPI-101 prep (LPI-101) courses before and after
the upcoming VistA Community Meeting in the Baltimore, MD area (final
training site will be announced upon confirmation of enrollment).

The dates are as follows:
18 to 20 March, Linux Fundamentals (3 days), $875/person
25 to 29 March, General Linux 1/LPI-101 prep (5 days), $1745/person

The costs are discounted for all members and attendees of the VistA
Community Meeting, so please note this when requesting enrollment for
one of the above courses.

For more details, please visit our comany's web site
(http://www.linux-etc.biz) under the Education -> Courses (for LNX-100)
and Certification (for LPI-101) sections for more details of the
courses, including downloadable PDF brochures.

Feel free to RSVP a spot for the upcoming classes since space is
limited. Also feel free to email me directly with any questions about
the courses.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President