Welcome Guest!
 Home&Garden
Re: H I M A L A Y A N - G O J I - J U I C E -... I
LOVE IT !!
 HERLAW
 May 09, 2005 23:05 PDT

i never agreed to receive this clowns spam - he has a message saying he
wants a confirm of receipt of his email - i am afraid he is going to ry
and spam me forever now - please remove me from this list and stop him!
tia

tom broadbent wrote:

 * You are a member of this Topica List - this is why you are recieving
this *
* *
* *
* *
* *****H I M A L A Y A N - G O J I - J U I CE***** *
* *
* I love the Juice, it is helping everyone who uses it. *
* T H E - C O M P - P L A N - C A N N O T - B E - B E A T *
* T H I S - I S - M Y - #1 - P R O G R A M - T H E - B E S T *
* *
* For Information send your name and email here *
mailto:traklink-@sympatico.ca?subject=GOJI
* *
* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ *
* *
* lets add each other to our contact lists, and add me *
* send your name here *
*
mailto:traklink-@sympatico.ca?subject=ADDME

*