Welcome Guest!
 Home&Garden
Ripe Tomatoes in The North Land?  Dorothea Culbert
 Apr 26, 2006 12:28 PDT

I am a lifelong Alaskan (Eagle River, near Anchorage) who desperately wants
to have fresh tomatoes at the end of the summer. Any advice from gardeners
who live in the north about how to make sure my tomatoes ripen before the
first frost comes? I seem to be able to do a good job with herbs and
flowers, but not tomatoes!

Thanks!