Welcome Guest!
 Home&Garden
Re: Digest for home_and-@topica.com, issue 136  Gina M Gallo
 May 04, 2006 20:27 PDT
The Home Shopping Network has a gardening box that can have flowers and
veggies. They really work well. It's the only thing that I can think of.
Good Luck- G

On 4/27/06, home_and-@topica.com <home_and-@topica.com> wrote:

-- Topica Digest --

         Ripe Tomatoes in The North Land?
         By culbert_-@asdk12.org

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:28:13 -0800
From: Dorothea Culbert <culbert_-@asdk12.org>
Subject: Ripe Tomatoes in The North Land?

I am a lifelong Alaskan (Eagle River, near Anchorage) who desperately
wants
to have fresh tomatoes at the end of the summer. Any advice from
gardeners
who live in the north about how to make sure my tomatoes ripen before the
first frost comes? I seem to be able to do a good job with herbs and
flowers, but not tomatoes!

Thanks!

End of home_and-@topica.com digest, issue 136

--
Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic.

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her
up with cookies.