Welcome Guest!
 Home&Garden
Vacation reply  barbara_-@hotmail.com
 Jun 30, 2009 15:35 PDT

Hello ,We are wholesale and retail business for electronic products and now we are looking for partners to sell our products . our price is lowest and quality is excellent . Our business scape is electronic products, mobilephone , laptop MP3/4 ,PSP ,PS3 ,GPS,LCD TV ,DVD ,camera ,Motorcycle and so on . the price is very good and quality is excelent . you can buy for your end use or sale . our contact information as below : WEB:www.ebuymz.com E-mail: ebu-@ebuymz.com MSN : ebu-@hotmail.comPhone : +008615210371799
If there is disturb please pardon.