Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Melissa the Hobo Rainbow  DHARMA
 Jul 03, 2007 21:09 PDT
this appeared in my local paper today :

A New Mexico woman wanted for failure to appear in New Mexico was
apprehended Thursday in Arkansas.
Melissa Marie Salazar, 22, appeared before District Judge Don Bourne
for a bond/extradition hearing Friday at the Pope County Detention
Center. Salazar said she was in Arkansas for the annual North American
Rainbow Gathering, an event scheduled for July 1-7, in Fallsville, a
community north of Clarksville.
Salazar told Bourne she jumped trains to get to Arkansas to celebrate
her honeymoon.
"I'm a hobo," she said. "I ride trains. It's for my honeymoon."
Salazar agreed to be extradited to New Mexico, if authorities there
decide to come pick her up. If not, she will remain in the Pope County
jail for 30 days and be released.    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/applegater ainbowfamily/

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

Call or write if you need guidance and encouragement regarding Yoga.
http://www.geocities.com/suci123/dharma/cdasa/

Voicemail # 775-368-4002
ANYTIME FAX 775-314-3845