Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Help us Save our Home  DHARMA
 Jul 04, 2007 10:31 PDT

1a.
     Help us Save our Home   Posted by: "James Trimm" jstr-@trimmfamily.com   jstrimm   Tue Jul 3, 2007 12:40 pm (PST)   Shalom Chaverim,

June has drawn to a close and we are still behind on the mortgage.
As you may know we are struggling to stay out of foreclosure.

We are on the verge of failure. We received a letter this weekend
from the mortgage company. They are about to start foreclosure
procedures. We NEED to get caught up on this mortgage VERY FAST.

We have faced possible foreclosure before, but it has never gotten
this far, the community has always risen up with support and helped us.

We are not kidding. This is not a joke, and it is no con. We are on
the very verge of being homeless! I have a disabled wife and five
children (it was six but the oldest has become an adult and left home)
one of whom is legally blind. This is no time for doctrinal debates
about those in the ministry being paid. Now is a time for almsgiving.
I would hope that all we have done and are doing "laboring in the
word" over the past ten years has made us worthy of our food clothing
and shelter, but if we are not worthy of your tithes and offerings,
then please for the sake of my disabled wife and five kids (one of
whom is blind) consider sending Tzedakah (alms; charitable giving).
(For those telling me to "get a job" I have stayed at home these last
ten years to care for my disabled wife, who cannot be left alone for
long periods).

*** I HAVE RECEIVED A CERTIFIED MAIL, OUR MORTGAGE
IS IN DEFAULT AND WE ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING OUR HOME ***

Since these funds are urgently needed we are asking that if at all
possible you contribute using Pay Pal ( http://www.paypal. com ).
Paypal donations should be sent to:

donat-@nazarene. net (donations "at" nazarene.net)

In most cases donations made by Paypal reach us instantly.

If you cannot donate using paypal you can also send donations by
surface mail to:

Nazarene Judaism
Box 471
Hurst, TX 76053

Surface mail donations can be made with check or money order
made out to SANJ.

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

Call or write if you need guidance and encouragement regarding Yoga.
http://www.geocities.com/suci123/dharma/cdasa/

Voicemail # 775-368-4002
ANYTIME FAX 775-314-3845