Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Re: When people practice tyranny on animals...  Maynard S. Clark
 Nov 18, 2007 18:42 PST
At HMS where I work there is a Joia Mukherjee.

Maynard S. Clark Maynar-@Yahoo.com
http://Maynard.Clark.GooglePages.com - Links ALL my blogs and photo sites
"Making connections for plant-based diets"
Vegetarian Resource Center   (since 1993)
P. O. Box 38-1068; Cambridge, MA 02238-1068 USA
617-571-4794 (cell)   Mayn-@MaynardClark.com
http://tinyurl.com/2qc9oo

----- Original Message ----
From: joy mukherji <joymukhe-@yahoo.com>
To: home-@topica.com
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 9:19:07 PM
Subject: Re: HOMELESS: When people practice tyranny on animals...

DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
but it is much bad in countries like india(animal
abuse) , very bad . vedic dharma of takin care of
animals is not being followed...

--- Anuttama <alice-@att.net> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Haribol Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.

What do you think are the chances that the United
States will be a fascist dictatorship by this time
next year? I just read the bestseller, The End of
America by Naomi Wolf, that chronicles the history
of various republics that were taken over by
tyrants. In the book, she points out ten steps that
occurred in each country that lost its freedom.
Guess how many of these steps have already been
taken in the United States?

The ten steps to a fascist dictatorship are listed
in this month's Vipada Newsletter. Additionally
I've included an astrological forecast (Jupiter is
conjunct Pluto on Dec. 10!) for the coming year and
a video about using wild plants as medicine.

Wishing you the best,

YS,

Anuttama

Cut and paste if the above link doesn't work:
http://personifiedastrology.org/newsletter.htm

If you don't want to receive this newsletter, return
it, leaving the subject blank.

DHARMA http://japa-mala.org

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

DHARMA http://japa-mala.org