Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Re: When people practice tyranny on animals...  DHARMA
 Nov 18, 2007 20:59 PST
Thanks! This is very unfortunate. The principles of Dharma starts with virtues like Mercy, Charity, Compassion, Humility, Pridelessness, Self-control, Truth, and Education. If we are not concerned about these godly virtues, then we may be out of touch with our own heart.

ys C dasa

DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
but it is much bad in countries like india(animal
abuse) , very bad . vedic dharma of takin care of
animals is not being followed...

--- Anuttama <alice-@att.net> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Haribol Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

Call or write if you need guidance & training
regarding Yoga Principles.
yajnaya-@yahoo.com

Voicemail # 775-368-4002
ANYTIME FAX 830-542-4092