Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Re: When people practice tyranny on animals...  joy mukherji
 Nov 18, 2007 21:35 PST

yes only delaying our path to krsna...but it shud work
out OK

haribol!

--- Christopher Flores <sprou-@yahoo.com> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Thanks! This is very unfortunate. The principles
of Dharma starts with virtues like Mercy, Charity,
Compassion, Humility, Pridelessness, Self-control,
Truth, and Education. If we are not concerned about
these godly virtues, then we may be out of touch
with our own heart.

   ys C dasa

   DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
but it is much bad in countries like india(animal
abuse) , very bad . vedic dharma of takin care of
animals is not being followed...

--- Anuttama <alice-@att.net> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Haribol Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

   Call or write if you need guidance & training
   regarding Yoga Principles.
yajnaya-@yahoo.com

   Voicemail # 775-368-4002
   ANYTIME FAX 830-542-4092