Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Re: When people practice tyranny on animals...  joy mukherji
 Nov 19, 2007 11:51 PST

just too many corrupt ksaitryas in bharatvarsha ,
exploiting citizens and destroying dharmic values...

--- Christopher Flores <sprou-@yahoo.com> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Employment is better than unemployment, but for too
many there is a turning away from values that make
us actually human. There must be ways to have
employment opportunity without resorting to hurting
the creatures of the earth.

   ys C dasa

Christopher Flores <sprou-@yahoo.com> wrote:
     Thanks! This is very unfortunate. The
principles of Dharma starts with virtues like
Mercy, Charity, Compassion, Humility, Pridelessness,
Self-control, Truth, and Education. If we are not
concerned about these godly virtues, then we may be
out of touch with our own heart.

   ys C dasa

   DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
but it is much bad in countries like india(animal
abuse) , very bad . vedic dharma of takin care of
animals is not being followed...

--- Anuttama <alice-@att.net> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Haribol Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.

   DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

   Call or write if you need guidance & training
   regarding Yoga Principles.
yajnaya-@yahoo.com

   Voicemail # 775-368-4002
   ANYTIME FAX 830-542-4092

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

   Call or write if you need guidance & training
   regarding Yoga Principles.
yajnaya-@yahoo.com

   Voicemail # 775-368-4002
   ANYTIME FAX 830-542-4092