Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Re: When people practice tyranny on animals...  DHARMA
 Nov 19, 2007 16:03 PST
Hare Krsna!

The ksatriya is a chosen career. A ksatriya normally retires between 50 and 65 years of age. Nowadays people who at least "pose" themselves as ksatriya are not retiring very soon.

A devotee of God can become a ksatriya or work with ksatriyas if that is their chosen path. However, brahmanas and sannyasis turn to God for their ultimate protection. The ksatriyas, vaisyas, and sudras must therefore bow at the feet of the brahmanas, sannyasis, and paramahamsas.    All lower classes must seek out and humbly accept instruction from the brahmanas, sannyasis, and paramahamsas.

This has been the problem throughout human history especially these last 5,000 years. All leaders or ksatriyas need to seek out the brahmanas, sannyasis, and paramahamsas for instruction and guidance.

ys C dasa

DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
just too many corrupt ksaitryas in bharatvarsha ,
exploiting citizens and destroying dharmic values...

--- Christopher Flores <sprou-@yahoo.com> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Employment is better than unemployment, but for too
many there is a turning away from values that make
us actually human. There must be ways to have
employment opportunity without resorting to hurting
the creatures of the earth.

   ys C dasa

Christopher Flores <sprou-@yahoo.com> wrote:
     Thanks! This is very unfortunate. The
principles of Dharma starts with virtues like
Mercy, Charity, Compassion, Humility, Pridelessness,
Self-control, Truth, and Education. If we are not
concerned about these godly virtues, then we may be
out of touch with our own heart.

   ys C dasa

   DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
but it is much bad in countries like india(animal
abuse) , very bad . vedic dharma of takin care of
animals is not being followed...

--- Anuttama <alice-@att.net> wrote:

 DHARMA http://japa-mala.org
Haribol Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.

DHARMA
http://japa-mala.org

Call or write if you need guidance & training
regarding Yoga Principles.
yajnaya-@yahoo.com

Voicemail # 775-368-4002
ANYTIME FAX 830-542-4092