Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Make Vrndavana, the book, available free online!  Alice I Budd
 Jun 06, 2008 11:26 PDT

------=_NextPart_001_01ED_01C8C7C7.FF0FE430

BlankHaribol Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'm happy to announce that the book, Make Vrndavana, a 1600+ page compilation of transcriptions from conversations with Srila Prabhupada regarding varnashrama is now available in its entirety online: www.makevrndavana.com . This book was compiled by Gopinatha Acaraya Prabhu (initiated 1973) in Australia and was made available through the efforts of Shayamasundara Prabhu of Australia. I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to participate in the varnashrama forum.

Wishing you the best,

Anuttama

------=_NextPart_001_01ED_01C8C7C7.FF0FE430

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE id=ridTitle>Blank</TITLE>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><BASE
href="file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica
}
P.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"
}
LI.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; COLOR: #ffffcc; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica, "Times New Roman"
}
</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16640" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=ridBody bgColor=#ffffff
background=cid:01eb01c8c802$ab6ebc30$4100a8c0@yourrvlnhr6v8d>
<DIV>
<P>Haribol Prabhu,</P>
<P>Please accept my humble obeisances.  All glories to Srila
Prabhupada.</P>
<P>I'm happy to announce that the book, <U>Make Vrndavana</U>, a 1600+ page
compilation of transcriptions from conversations with Srila Prabhupada regarding
varnashrama is now available in its entirety online:  <A
href="">www.makevrndavana.com</A> .  This book was compiled by Gopinatha
Acaraya Prabhu (initiated 1973) in Australia and was made available through the
efforts of Shayamasundara Prabhu of Australia.  I hope you enjoy it and
please feel free to participate in the varnashrama forum.</P>
<P>Wishing you the best,</P>
<P>Anuttama</P></DIV>
<P> </P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_01ED_01C8C7C7.FF0FE430--