Welcome Guest!
 homeless
Updating my calendar  Christopher Flores
 Mar 06, 2010 09:45 PST

Hi

Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me. I am creating a birthday list of all my friends and family.

http://www.birthdayalarm.com/bd2/18502957a874131793b1503994241c831753344d905

I have found some greeting cards on Birthday Alarm that seem interesting to send out periodically to friends and family worldwide. Please consider signing up so that we can keep in touch.

I am managing a number of forums on the internet related to Dharma, Yoga, and the culmination Bhakti Yoga. Please take a look and maybe you would like to join one of our free forums.

www -dot- geocities -dot- com / suci123

Many Thanks,
Christopher
Provided by:
---DHARMA---
and
-Bhakti Yoga College-
Resident & nonresident Bhakta Program,
Hope for animal rights, Hope for the environment,
Hope for the disabled, Agricultural self-sufficiency...
Call or write for information, referral, or guidance
regarding Bhakti Yoga and Varnasrama Dharma...
Email: yajnaya-@yahoo.com