Welcome Guest!
 Hooker Herald
URGENT: STAND WITH OUR TROOPS!  Justina Toombs
 Mar 26, 2003 06:29 PST

    SUPPORT THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF UPDATE

    * * *CRITICAL ACTION ITEMS BELOW!

3/24/03

Dear Ann,

Because you have been a strong supporter of Grassfire efforts, we
wanted to send you this urgent message regarding our Troops.

With war underway, it's critical that our nation stand united
with our brave military men and women--supporting their efforts.

Ann, already 242,718 citizens have signed
our "I Support The Commander-In-Chief" petition, but with
350,000 U.S. Troops in the Middle East fighting on our behalf,
we must rally at least that many supporters back home who stand
with them during this time!

THEY ARE STANDING FOR YOU,
WILL YOU STAND FOR THEM?

Show your support for our Troops in three important ways:

* * *ACTION ITEM #1--SIGN OUR PETITION!

Please take a few moments right now to join with hundreds of
thousands of Americans who are supporting our President and the
Troops during this critical time by clicking here:

http://www.grassfire.net/26/petition.asp?RID=1088908

In a few weeks, your Grassfire team will travel to Washington,
D.C. to deliver at least 350,000 petitions, to the White House,
but we want to make a resounding statement of support that is
undeniable!

* * *ACTION ITEM #2--FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS

As with everything we do, this is a total grassroots effort--the
success of which is dependent on you. That's why we are asking
that after signing this petition you:

       FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR FAMILY AND
       FRIENDS URGE THEM TO STAND WITH YOU IN
       SUPPORT OF OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR TROOPS
       BY CLICKING HERE:

http://www.grassfire.net/26/petition.asp?RID=1088908

* * *ACTION ITEM #3--SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Make a bold statement of support for our Troops by ordering
your very own "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" yard signs.

These tough, all-weather signs tell the world where your
support is during this difficult time! To order your
custom-designed "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" yard sign, simply
click here:

Ann, our brave men and women need to know that
we love and support them. By creating a mighty grassfire of
support right now we can show them just that!

Thank you for taking immediate action, and God Bless America.

Grassfire.net
Real Impact. Real Feedback. Real Results. (TM)

P.S. With 350,000 Troops battling for freedom, it's important
that we raise up that many citizen supporters. But it starts with
you! Show your love for our brave fighting men and women by
pouring some gas on your personal grassfire, today!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS, GRASSFIRE HAS
BEEN FEATURED OR MENTIONED ON:

"The Sean Hannity Show"
"The O'Reilly Factor"
"The E Entertainment Network"
WOI-TV 5, Iowa
WYGB radio, Massena, NY
"The Ken and John Show" KXLA, Los Angeles
"The Deborah Peppers Show" KJSL, St. Louis
The Washington Post Online (3/24/03)
Moore County News, TX

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
IF YOU HAVEN'T YET SIGNED OUR PETITION,
PLEASE CLICK HERE:

http://www.grassfire.net/26/petition.asp?RID=1088908

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

IF YOU HAVE A SUPPORT OUR TROOPS/AMERICA RALLY YOU
WOULD LIKE US TO PROMOTE, PLEASE EMAIL US THE CRITICAL
INFORMATION TO:

comm-@grassfire.net

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
VIEW YOUR PERSONAL IMPACT ON THIS ISSUE AT
YOUR CUSTOMIZED REPORTING SITE:

http://www.grassfire.net/26/impact.asp?CID=26&RID=1088908

NOW YOU CAN LISTEN TO OUR GRASSFIRELIVE RADIO
BROADCASTS ON THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT SIMPLY
BY CLICKING HERE:

http://www.lifeaudio.com/grassfire

You are signed up as: amc-@ptsi.net To change your email address:
email</a>