Welcome Guest!
 Hooker Herald
I'm a gradeeate!  Amy Hanson
 May 02, 2003 08:40 PDT

Hello Friends and Family!!

Hope is all and well with everyone! I just wanted to shout from the roof tops that I will be finishing my graduate career as of next week on May the 9th.

Next Friday I will be walking across the stage with my Masters in Education/Guidance Counseling from University of Central Oklahoma! YEAH!
As you can probably tell, I am just a little excited about this! I know you are just as shocked as I am about this, considering I am the same student who barely passed any of my Math courses!

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" for everyone that has been such a support to me over the past couple of years!! For those of you who especially had to listen to me complain and gripe, I REALLY THANK YOU!

My plans right now are to finish my lease here in the city and then move home for a while!! That means that I get to spoil my niece just a little bit more!!! I am looking for jobs in the Colorado area so if any of you have any good leads, let me know!! I am keeping my cell phone number so please keep in touch! (405) 203-6025. My email will change as of June 1st. It will be   hooke-@msn.com

I love all of you!
God Bless,
Amy
PS Congrats to Kate and Tina too!