Welcome Guest!
 Hooker Herald
In God We Trust  Justina Toombs
 Aug 05, 2003 09:39 PDT

 WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES

You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in
Texas
 have been forced to take down small posters that say "IN GOD WE
TRUST."

The law, they say, is being violated. It is something silly about
electioneering posters (is God running for office)?

Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we all write
"IN
GOD
 WE TRUST" on the back of all our mail. After all, that is our
national
 motto, and it's on all the money we use to buy those stamps.

I think it is a wonderful idea. We must take back our nation from
all the
 people that think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass it on, and DO IT. The idea of
writing
or
 stamping "IN GOD WE TRUST" on our envelopes sounds good to me. It
has
been
 reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have a
very
 hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In
God We
 Trust" on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

Could it be that we just need to take action and tell the 14% to
sit down
 and shut up?

If you agree, pass this on, if not delete. Our God Is An Awesome
God